Package Install Problem

Mikey G
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Package Install Problem

CdeMills
Mikey G wrote

There is a config.h file in the octave directory so I'm a little confused as to why it isn't seen.  I read some old threads about specifying the path to the config.h file, but if it's in the octave directory...

Help please!
Thanks a lot,
Mike
"There is a config.h file in the octave directory" : Octave use a lot of directories. Could you tell us the way you installed Octave, your platform ? If you installed it from some linux distribution, did you install the development package too (octave-dev or something like that) ? At first sight, those messages indicate that the include file specific to Octave and required to build .oct files are either missing, either not found by the compiler.

Regards

Pascal

Re: Package Install Problem

bzink
Are you using the latest Windows binary distribution of Octave from source forge?  If so, take a look at this

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Package-installation-issues-td4253527.html#a4254953.

The default include path needs to be expanded for some packages to install correctly.

Good luck.

Re: Package Install Problem