Paper on Octave in German IT magazine c't 15/2019

Paper on Octave in German IT magazine c't 15/2019

Sebastian Schöps
Dear all,

some may recall that I mentioned at OctConf 2015 in Darmstadt that the
German IT magazine c't was interested in an article on Octave. Now, only 4
years later, in issue 15/2019, our article "Octave, Füchse und Pinguine" is
finally printed (which was, by the way, entirely our fault and not the one
of the publisher).

Maybe the article attracts some new users and if so, they may come here...
please be kind :)

Sebastian

Re: Paper on Octave in German IT magazine c't 15/2019

Andreas Weber-6
Am 06.07.19 um 12:12 schrieb Sebastian Schöps:
> Octave, Füchse und Pinguine

https://www.heise.de/select/ct/2019/15/1563191858208567

Re: Paper on Octave in German IT magazine c't 15/2019

siko1056
On 7/6/19 7:12 PM, Sebastian Schöps wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> some may recall that I mentioned at OctConf 2015 in Darmstadt that the
> German IT magazine c't was interested in an article on Octave. Now, only 4
> years later, in issue 15/2019, our article "Octave, Füchse und Pinguine" is
> finally printed (which was, by the way, entirely our fault and not the one
> of the publisher).
>
> Maybe the article attracts some new users and if so, they may come here...
> please be kind :)
>
> Sebastian

Thanks for this nice article.  I finally read it today =)

Best,
Kai