Problem Using Bode Function

Athul Neelamparambil
Hi,
I am an Octave user for my engineering study purposes. I have installed the packages signal and control for signal analysis purposes. While I try to plot the Bode plot for the function G=(10*(s+10))/(s*(s+2)*(s+5)), there is no graph displayed in the output.(bode and sigma functions does not produce a graph but nyquist function does) But online octave compilers show an output. The Linux distro I'm using is Debian Testing, and the octave version is GNU Octave version 5.2.0, installed using apt. Please look into the issue and resolve and do the needful.

Attaching the octave code and the screenshots of the same.
Let's build a better technical society together through open source!
Thanking You,
Athul T

Screenshot from 2020-11-06 23-01-44.png (206K) Download Attachment
Screenshot from 2020-11-06 23-01-53.png (56K) Download Attachment
BodeAssignment.m (126 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Problem Using Bode Function

Doug Stewart-4

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 1:46 PM Athul Neelamparambil <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I am an Octave user for my engineering study purposes. I have installed the packages signal and control for signal analysis purposes. While I try to plot the Bode plot for the function G=(10*(s+10))/(s*(s+2)*(s+5)), there is no graph displayed in the output.(bode and sigma functions does not produce a graph but nyquist function does) But online octave compilers show an output. The Linux distro I'm using is Debian Testing, and the octave version is GNU Octave version 5.2.0, installed using apt. Please look into the issue and resolve and do the needful.

Attaching the octave code and the screenshots of the same.
Let's build a better technical society together through open source!
Thanking You,
Athul T

Your code works fine for me!
I am usingĀ ubuntu 18.04 and octave 5.2.1

--
DASCertificate for 206392