[Q] How to use liboctave on my C++ programs

[Q] How to use liboctave on my C++ programs

Hideki KANEBAKO
Hi all,

I would like to use liboctave on my C++ applications.

I read liboctave document, however I could not understand how to use
it.

Is there any example program which use liboctave as numerical
calculation class library ?

Hideki Kanebako,   SANKYO SEIKI MFG. CO., LTD. NAGANO, JAPAN
PGP Key fingerprint = E1 50 63 DA C6 59 A7 5A  92 DD 81 C6 E1 E2 8C 92
Office: [hidden email]
Home:   [hidden email]

[Q] How to use liboctave on my C++ programs

John W. Eaton-6
On 15-Jul-1997, Hideki KANEBAKO <[hidden email]> wrote:

| I would like to use liboctave on my C++ applications.
|
| I read liboctave document, however I could not understand how to use
| it.

Sorry, the liboctave manual is really incomplete.  It is included in
the distribution in case someone might want to volunteer to work on
it.  (hint, hint :-)

| Is there any example program which use liboctave as numerical
| calculation class library ?

The obvious example is Octave itself, in the files like lu.cc, inv.cc,
eig.cc, det.cc, lsode.cc, etc. in the src subdirectory.

jwe