RE: Building on MinGW using MXE-built dependencies

RE: Building on MinGW using MXE-built dependencies

John Donoghue-3
One of the mean issues I have been having with trying to compile any of the
modules is to do with pkg-config build from build-pkg-config, which reports
packages are not there, unless I set
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=MXE_PATH/usr/i686-pc-mingw/lib/pkgconfig

If I run (i686-xxxx-)pkg-config --list-all - the same result unless I set
the env variable.
In Linux, if I run (i686-xxxx-)pkg-config it lists all of the of the
libraries with installed .pc files from
MXE_PATH/usr/i686-pc-mingw/lib/pkgconfig, without needing to set the config
path.

Anyone else see the same issue under mingw?