Re: Application for a student internship in GSOC 2020.

Re: Application for a student internship in GSOC 2020.

Doug Stewart-4

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 2:08 PM Shivam Baranwal 19BCE1350 via Discussion List for GNU Octave Maintainers <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sir,

               I am glad that I could reach you. It is an honour for me to write to you. I am BTech. first year student pursuing Computer Science and Engineering course  at The Vellore Institute Of Technology, Chennai, India. It has always been a dream for me to work in an open source environment and I have been working hard for it. I think now the time has come to introduce myself at this level. Based on the projects that you are offering, I consider myself eligible to join your coding team. I am attaching the kind-of-resume document along with this mail so that you get a clear idea of my capabilities and interest.

               Thank you for your time. I’ll wait for a positive reply.

Shivam Baranwal

I will try and help you.
First :lets move this to:  [hidden email]
Second: Have you compiled octave from the source files?

--
DASCertificate for 206392