Re: CAMD search path

Rik-4
On 01/12/2013 09:21 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Message: 3
> Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 01:19:35 -0600
> From: Kyle Guinn <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Fix CAMD/COLAMD/CCOLAMD/CXSparse include search directories
>
> Hi,
>
> I maintain a Slackware build script for octave as found here:
> http://slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/14.0/academic/octave/octave.SlackBuild
>
> Since around version 3.4.0 or maybe 3.2.4 or earlier, I noticed that
> octave could no longer find some parts of SuiteSparse that I had
> installed.  I've finally gotten around to finding the changeset that
> broke it.  Patch is attached.
1/13/12

Kyle,

Thanks for the patch, and I appreciate it being in a Mercurial changeset
format.  I applied it to the stable branch
(http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/398ae067e811) and it should
show up in the imminent 3.6.4 release.

We also like to thank coders with a credit line in the Contributors section
of the documentation.  Is "Kyle Guinn" acceptable or do you prefer to
remain anonymous?

--Rik

Re: CAMD search path

Kyle Guinn
On 1/13/13, Rik <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Message: 3
>> Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 01:19:35 -0600
>> From: Kyle Guinn <[hidden email]>
>> To: [hidden email]
>> Subject: Fix CAMD/COLAMD/CCOLAMD/CXSparse include search directories
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I maintain a Slackware build script for octave as found here:
>> http://slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/14.0/academic/octave/octave.SlackBuild
>>
>> Since around version 3.4.0 or maybe 3.2.4 or earlier, I noticed that
>> octave could no longer find some parts of SuiteSparse that I had
>> installed.  I've finally gotten around to finding the changeset that
>> broke it.  Patch is attached.
> 1/13/12
>
> Kyle,
>
> Thanks for the patch, and I appreciate it being in a Mercurial changeset
> format.  I applied it to the stable branch
> (http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/398ae067e811) and it should
> show up in the imminent 3.6.4 release.
>
> We also like to thank coders with a credit line in the Contributors section
> of the documentation.  Is "Kyle Guinn" acceptable or do you prefer to
> remain anonymous?
>
> --Rik

Thanks Rik!  Yes, "Kyle Guinn" is fine.

-Kyle