Re: Compile an Octave script to c or c++/ Embed Octave functions in a c (or c++) code

Re: Compile an Octave script to c or c++/ Embed Octave functions in a c (or c++) code

Macy
If the end result is to operate real-time, your software engineer should take a close look at the 'meaning' of what octave is doing. Based upon experience at converting some very complex DSP, image processing, and display for instrumentation. Even had to abandon C/C++ Standard DLL in order to go 6 to 36 times faster, just to maintain any chance at real-time.