Re: GNU Octave donations

Octave - General mailing list
Hi John

Just checking if you read the below

Cheers
Paul

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 10:17 AM, Paul Murray <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

Just checking again if you read the below regarding GNU Octave donations

Cheers
Paul

On Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 11:09 AM, Paul Murray <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi John

Just checking if you read the below regarding donations

Cheers
Paul

On Friday, January 17, 2020 at 11:49 AM, Paul Murray <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi John

Just checking if you read the below regarding donations

Cheers
Paul

On Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 12:55 PM, Paul Murray <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi John

I contribute to Obyte, an open-source payments project. We are developing a product which might increase the number of donations GNU Octave receives.

It is a payment solution that will allow recipients of donations to automatically donate a percentage of the donation to other dependency projects. So GNU Octave could automatically receive a percentage of donations made to other open-source projects, rather than only receive donations directly.

Would you be interested in knowing more about this?

Cheers
Paul

--
Solving a 3,200 year old problem: explained in 1 minute

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: GNU Octave donations

Octave - General mailing list
Paul,

I read it originally, but really, I do not use Octave and have no interest in that. In fact, I am so inundated with Octave messages (delete a dozen to a score a day) that I am about to unsubscribe.

George

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: GNU Octave donations

Octave - General mailing list
Paul,