Re: How to set different dot and dash sizes in plot

Re: How to set different dot and dash sizes in plot

bpabbott
Administrator
On Feb 28, 2013, at 2:55 AM, Olaf Till wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 08:06:54PM -0500, Ben Abbott wrote:
>
>> <snip>
>> As far as I know, gnuplot doesn't have a way to changing the
>> duty-factor or size of its dashes or dots.
>
> It is seemingly ony possible when setting the terminal. Example:
>
> set terminal postscript eps enhanced monochrome dashlength 5.0
>
> Olaf
-- moving to the maintainer's list --

The dashlength for both gnuplot's "aqua" and "postscript" terminals look too short to me.  Any objection to increasing the dashlength for these?

A proposal is attached.  This change can also be made for "wxt" but there is no support for changing the dashlength for "qt", "x11", or "windows".

Ben

dashlength.patch (1K) Download Attachment