Re: OCS Package

c.-2
Hi,

Please discuss topics related to Octave GSoC projects on the maintainers list so that other
Octave developers may  jump in and comment.

Il giorno 16 apr 2020, alle ore 23:43, Krishna Chandhok <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

Sir,
I have forked the OCS repo and made an attempt to fix the bugs and add new functionality in OCS package.Please have a look and do consider me to work on this project.

The repository you have linked does not look like a fork of the ocs package repository and it doesn't
have the structure of an Octave package either, have you looked into how to construct and install Octave
packages?

I have attached a text file giving few details regarding the project.
Thanks and Regards
Krishna Chandhok

Repositories.

README.txt (1K) Download Attachment