Re: Request to mailing list Help-octave rejected

Re: Request to mailing list Help-octave rejected

Jaroslav Fojtík
Dear moderator,

if you read a discussion carefully, the peoples in a discussion
were asking to this agreement. They claim that this agreement is not available
on www.

This agreement is neccessary for further Octave developping.

  I do not understand your reject of this Email.

Jara