Re: Skyper: Fehler Report

viveks-octave
yes, I am getting it too whenever I post. I could not understand the message
porobably in German when I  got it for the first time but guessed it  was a
failure report. I was terribly upset as I had not saved my long mail
to the list. I am now used to the message. Thank God, the mail got posted in
tact! :-)

Regards,

Vivek...