Re: Want Your Mentorship for Applying At GNU Octave - Gsoc'21

Re: Want Your Mentorship for Applying At GNU Octave - Gsoc'21

siko1056
On 4/9/21 12:14 PM, Veetrag Nahar wrote:

> Greetings Sir,
> I am Veetrag Nahar, a second-year CSE undergraduate student from the
> Institute of Engineering and Science, IPS Academy, Indore, India.
> I have good experience in C,C++, HTML5, CSS, PHP, MySQL, JS. And also
> make projects for the same. I want to start an open-Source project and
> contribute with GNU Octave. So, I want to contribute to the
> Table Datatype Project  for which you are a mentor. So for that, I am
> writing Proposal and I want your suggestions and advice for the same.
> Kindly bring your specious time for me and Do guide me, sir.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Veetrag Nahar

Dear Veetrag Nahar,

You can take a look at https://wiki.octave.org/GSoC and for the project
you are interested in, there is already a discussion on the mailing-list
[1] and please ask further questions on Octave Discourse [2].

With best wishes,

Kai

[1]
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/octave-maintainers/2021-03/msg00011.html