Re: [octave forge] matgeom 1.2.2 released

Re: [octave forge] matgeom 1.2.2 released

Olaf Till-2
On Thu, Dec 05, 2019 at 03:06:55PM +0100, JuanPi wrote:
> This is a new release of the matgeom package mainly fixing
> administration issues

'Administration' is the checking and publishing of the package that I
have done. I've only asked one change of 'matgeom' from you regarding
administration, and only after this release.

Olaf

> and documentation.

Re: [octave forge] matgeom 1.2.2 released

JuanPi
Dear all,

For concerns about the definition of Administration tasks and other
trifles, you are welcome to visit the commit history.
I would be happy to receive a copy of the Free and Open Source
Projects Lingo Official Dictionary (unabridged if possible) to avoid
making these capital sins over again.

Thank you for your help

--
JuanPi Carbajal
https://goo.gl/ayiJzi

-----
“An article about computational result is advertising, not
scholarship. The actual scholarship is the full software environment,
code and data, that produced  the  result.”
- Buckheit and Donoho