Reformatting all of the test blocks (cset

Reformatting all of the test blocks (cset

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2
Rik, I was reading the following,

    http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/f3d52523cde1

And this changeset is a bit too large to be analysed manually. I
wanted to make sure that no semantic changes were made, but it's
difficult to know. I didn't see any tests failing nor their number
changing, so that gives some reassurance. Still, I would like to have
a little more reassurance. I imagine you must have used a program to
perform these changes. Can you share that program, if it exists?

- Jordi G. H.

On 14-Feb-2012, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

| Rik, I was reading the following,
|
|     http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/f3d52523cde1
|
| And this changeset is a bit too large to be analysed manually. I
| wanted to make sure that no semantic changes were made, but it's
| difficult to know. I didn't see any tests failing nor their number
| changing, so that gives some reassurance. Still, I would like to have
| a little more reassurance. I imagine you must have used a program to
| perform these changes. Can you share that program, if it exists?

Also, wouldn't the tests be better if they included some random
formatting and coding conventions?  For example, we would like to know
that the parser can handle a wide variety of things, not just the
coding style we prefer.

jwe