Reg: GSoD 2020 documentation

PRUBHTEJ SINGH
Greetings,
Sorry for all the trouble caused. In future I'll definitely take care to avoid bottom-posting at all costs.
I thank you for clearing all my doubts regarding the documentation.
I'll get down to work as soon as possible.
Regards
Prubhtej Singh

start _bottom_posting_ like this instead

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 9:52 PM Nicholas Jankowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
no no, avoid _top_posting_ like this.

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 12:11 PM PRUBHTEJ SINGH <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings,
Sorry for all the trouble caused. In future I'll definitely take care to avoid bottom-posting at all costs.
I thank you for clearing all my doubts regarding the documentation.
I'll get down to work as soon as possible.
Regards
Prubhtej Singh

start _bottom_posting_ like this instead
Greetings,
Actually I was a bit confused regarding this . Thanks for letting me know regarding the protocol and how to implement it.
Regards
Prubhtej Singh