Reg: GSoD Applications for the year 2020

Reg: GSoD Applications for the year 2020

PRUBHTEJ SINGH
Greetings
I would like to enquire regarding the GSoD 2020, whether there are any opportunities available with Octave for technical writing .
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Regards
Prubhtej Singh

Re: Reg: GSoD Applications for the year 2020

nrjank
Administrator
On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 3:05 PM PRUBHTEJ SINGH <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings
I would like to enquire regarding the GSoD 2020, whether there are any opportunities available with Octave for technical writing .

Regarding this and your previous inquiry, the Octave maintainers have not had any online discussion up to this point on participation in GSOD. (Your first email was, I believe, in response to my Octave maintainers list inquiry about whether there was any interest in pursuing GSOD.)

If you are familiar with Octave and had ideas for a GSOD appropriate Octave project, perhaps offering some suggestions here might be a good way to prompt a discussion.

Re: Reg: GSoD Applications for the year 2020

PRUBHTEJ SINGH
Thank you for your response.
Regards
Prubhtej singh