Reg: GsoD 2020-Contributions

PRUBHTEJ SINGH
Greetings
I have tried to start my contributions to Octave by correcting the grammatical as well as spelling errors in the Octave-Wiki including the FAQ's
Within the next 7 to 10 days I would like to undertake these tasks only.
Requesting your permission and guidance .
Hoping to hear from you soon
Regards
Prubhtej Singh

Re: Reg: GsoD 2020-Contributions

Nir Krakauer-3
Proofreading the Octave wiki is appreciated. However, the main topics
in which there's interest to mentor a student for GSoD are those
listed in the ideas page [1]. You would be a stronger applicant to
GSoD if you concentrate on the skills needed for those projects (see
under "Required skills" in [1]), including building Octave, and make
contributions/suggestions more closely related to them.

[1] https://wiki.octave.org/Project_-_Documentation

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 11:12 PM Nir Krakauer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Proofreading the Octave wiki is appreciated. However, the main topics
in which there's interest to mentor a student for GSoD are those
listed in the ideas page [1]. You would be a stronger applicant to
GSoD if you concentrate on the skills needed for those projects (see
under "Required skills" in [1]), including building Octave, and make
contributions/suggestions more closely related to them.

[1] https://wiki.octave.org/Project_-_Documentation

Greetings
Thanks for the reply, I'll definitely check the link out.
Regards
Prubhtej Singh