Reg: The developers meeting on 9th June

PRUBHTEJ SINGH
Greetings,
Is there any further info on the Octave developers meeting on 9th June, regarding the timings or any specific platform the meeting will take place ?
Hope to hear from you soon
Regards
Prubhtej Singh

Re: Reg: The developers meeting on 9th June

siko1056

On 6/4/20 4:12 AM, John W. Eaton wrote:

> [...] Tuesday June 9 at 17:00 UTC. [...]
> 10:00 Pacific / 13:00 Eastern in the US and 19:00 in Central Europe.
>
> I intend to use the FSF instance of Jitsi for the meeting and will
> post a URL to the IRC channel and this mailing list
>
> !!!!!!!!!
> an hour or so before the meeting begins.
> !!!!!!!!!
>
> [...] It is not intended to be a support forum. [...]

No news to my knowledge.  Please be patient.

Kai

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 1:52 PM Kai Torben Ohlhus <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 6/9/20 4:04 PM, PRUBHTEJ SINGH wrote:
> Greetings,
> Is there any further info on the Octave developers meeting on 9th June,
> regarding the timings or any specific platform the meeting will take place ?
> Hope to hear from you soon
> Regards
> Prubhtej Singh

On 6/4/20 4:12 AM, John W. Eaton wrote:
> [...] Tuesday June 9 at 17:00 UTC. [...]
> 10:00 Pacific / 13:00 Eastern in the US and 19:00 in Central Europe.
>
> I intend to use the FSF instance of Jitsi for the meeting and will
> post a URL to the IRC channel and this mailing list
>
> !!!!!!!!!
> an hour or so before the meeting begins.
> !!!!!!!!!
>
> [...] It is not intended to be a support forum. [...]

No news to my knowledge.  Please be patient.

Kai

Greetings,
Thanks for the update. I'll wait for it.