Removal of old Mercurial graphics archive

Removal of old Mercurial graphics archive

Thomas Weber-8
Hi,

unless someone objects, I intend to remove the old graphics archive from
ht.tw-math.de. The 'old' archive is
http://hg.tw-math.de/octave-graphics-old/
and was used before the switch to the patch queue.

There's no special reason for the removal, it's just a clean-up.

        Thomas

Re: Removal of old Mercurial graphics archive

Michael Goffioul
No objection.

Michael.

On Fri, Jan 02, 2009 at 09:12:17AM +0000, Michael Goffioul wrote:
> No objection.
>
> Michael.

Ok, done. In case someone needs the archive again, I have a backup of it
in my mail account (somehow all this space Google provides must be
filled).

        Thomas