Resolution exercise Octave

Simone
Can you help me to solve this question:

Create ranges of values ​​from one to ten and store in a variable called R1.
In R2, store non-integer values ​​in the range of one to ten, with steps of
0.2

Thank you!

Re: Resolution exercise Octave

BGreen

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 8:15 PM Simone <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can you help me to solve this question:

Create ranges of values from one to ten and store in a variable called R1.
In R2, store non-integer values in the range of one to ten, with steps of
0.2

Thank you!

While we're here to help, we're not here to do your homework for you. What have you tried so far? Have you read any of the documentation? You could do this with a for loop, but there are better ways. Here's a hint: try reading about linspace.