SOCIS application

Roberto Porcù
Hi,
I did apply for SOCIS.
My page on wiki is http://wiki.octave.org/User:Robbbs88 and
the submission on SOCIS webpage is the  #360.

I will consider any comment and suggestion.
Thank you

Roberto

SOCIS Application

Roberto Porcù
Hi everybody,
I have completed the application form on SOCIS website.
My id on SOCIS is roberto.porcu.88
and my form has subscription number  #360

Regards
Roberto

Re: SOCIS Application

Carlo de Falco-2

On 2 Aug 2013, at 15:06, Roberto Porcù <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> I have completed the application form on SOCIS website.
> My id on SOCIS is roberto.porcu.88
> and my form has subscription number  #360
>
> Regards
> Roberto

Roberto,

Yes, you told us so many times already on this list,
but it appears [1] that ESA has not received ANY application
from students interested in Octave yet.

Spamming this list over and over with the same message is no use.
your ID and subscription number mean nothing to us, if
you believe you have correctly submitted your application
you should probably ask on the socis mailing list [2] if something
went wrong, not here.

I also take this opportunity to encourage other students
who have expressed interest to complete their application ASAP
as the deadine is approaching.

Best wishes,
c.

[1] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/esa-socis/pUkwjf2wBxk/EANPkNw0s1kJ