Savannah Website Update

Bill Denney
So, I've updated the CSS and some of the formatting so that hopefully the
wiki and the main site can look significantly more similar using the same
css.  Please give it a look and let me know if you see any problems.

Also, I heard a mention on the octave-forge mailing list that people
generally don't like the Octave word image on the top left of the pages.
I agree that it doesn't look good in relation to the rest of the site, and
I think that it should just be changed into text.  What does everyone
think of that?

Are there any suggestions for the style of that text?

Bill

--
"New members urgently required for SUICIDE CLUB, Watford area."
   -- Monty Python's Big Red Book

Re: Savannah Website Update

Bill Denney
I forgot to give the website itself:  http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/

Bill

--
"Sex is not the answer.  Sex is the question.  'Yes' is the answer."
   -- Swami X