Scatter graph with line

Oscar Bayona Candel
Hi all I want to use scatter graph but linking each pair of points with a line. Can anyone give me light...

Thanks in advance.

¿Tu fondo de escritorio es aburrido? Anímalo con las imágenes más espectaculares

Re: Scatter graph with line

Bill Denney-5
Hi Oscar,

Assuming your data is a pair of vectors x and y:

x = rand (10, 1);
y = rand (10, 1);
plot (x, y, "x-k")

should do something like what you're wanting.

The "x-k" makes the symbols xs at each point, the - makes it a solid line, and the k makes it black.  You can see more info by typing

help plot

at the Octave prompt.

Have a good day,

Bill