Simple plot ?!

DimitryASuplatov
Hello,
I have problems with simple plotting in octave and this makes me
nervous ...))

I have 2 columns and N rows of values in a text file. I want them to to
be plotted as x:y with linespoints. I know how to do that in gnuplot but
I need it to be done in octave. Could somebody help me? It must be so
simple but I could not find the way in google!

Thank you!

Re: Simple plot ?!

David Bateman-3
DimitryASuplatov wrote:
> Hello,
> I have problems with simple plotting in octave and this makes me
> nervous ...))
>
> I have 2 columns and N rows of values in a text file. I want them to to
> be plotted as x:y with linespoints. I know how to do that in gnuplot but
> I need it to be done in octave. Could somebody help me? It must be so
> simple but I could not find the way in google!

plot (1:10,'LineStyle','-','Marker','*')

Motorola Labs - Paris                        +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 6 72 01 06 33 (Mob)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE                  +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary