Some questions in apply for project Python with Octave

Some questions in apply for project Python with Octave

Shreena F romina
Hello!
I have some questions about this project. How should I do now to qualify for this project? I am familiar with the languages as you need C/C++, python, octave. Where are Good first issues I can work on in your issues? How difficult is this project? Thank you for your reply.

Re: [GSoC 2021] Some questions in apply for project Python with Octave

siko1056
On 3/8/21 6:17 PM, Shreena F romina wrote:
> Hello!
> I have some questions about this project. How should I do now to qualify
> for this project? I am familiar with the languages as you need C/C++,
> python, octave. Where are Good first issues I can work on in your
> issues? How difficult is this project? Thank you for your reply.

Thanks for you interest in GSoC with Octave.  For the Python with Octave
project, I suggest you take a look at the bug tracker [1] and get in
touch with Mike Miller (the project maintainer).

Kai

[1] https://gitlab.com/mtmiller/octave-pythonic/-/issues