Spreadsheet support in core Octave instead of io package?

Spreadsheet support in core Octave instead of io package? – xlsread, xlswrite, and xlsfinfo are all core functions in Matlab. I'd like to make them core functions in Octave as well, as I suspect many u...
John W. Eaton wrote: > xlsread, xlswrite, and xlsfinfo are all core functions in Matlab. I'd > like to make them core functions in Octave...
The intention is absolutely good, but the present io package setup may be too complicated for direct absorbing into core Octave. I have some d...
On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 4:55 AM, Pascal Dupuis < cdemills@...> wrote: > 2014-10-13 22:45 GMT+02:00 John W. Eaton <jwe@...>: &g...
On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 4:45 PM, John W. Eaton <jwe@...> wrote: > xlsread, xlswrite, and xlsfinfo are all core functions in Matlab. I...
On 10/13/2014 06:16 PM, Michael Goffioul wrote: > On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 4:45 PM, John W. Eaton <jwe@... > <mailto:jwe@...>> ...
All seems good to me. On 10/13/2014 09:45 PM, John W. Eaton wrote: > xlsread, xlswrite, and xlsfinfo are all core functions in Matlab. I'd...