Start workin on a project

Fco Javier Bardavío
  Good morning / good evening:
   I am a spanish student of technology that i'm starting to work on a project concerning Octave software, steadily. In short, the goal is to implement a function capable of calculate both phase margin and gain margin for SISO systems ( an interesting tool within the control theory of systems with feedback).
 I read according with a list of projects related with Oct, to let you know   and that is the purpose it motivated me to  writie that  email
  Carefuly, just receive a from Barcelona, España
   Xavier Bardavío,  etsetb school <UPC>

Re: Start workin on a project

David Bateman-2
Fco Javier Bardavío wrote:

>   Good morning / good evening:
>    I am a spanish student of technology that i'm starting to work on a
> project concerning Octave software, steadily. In short, the goal is to
> implement a function capable of calculate both phase margin and gain
> margin for SISO systems ( an interesting tool within the control
> theory of systems with feedback).
>  I read according with a list of projects related with Oct, to let you
> know   and that is the purpose it motivated me to  writie that  email
>   Carefuly, just receive a from Barcelona, España
>    Xavier Bardavío,  etsetb school <UPC>

The control toolbox of Octave is now part of octave-forge, so the
changes should be against the SVN of octave-forge if possible. I don't
do much control theory but if possible you you try and identify if a
matlab function with the same purpose exists and if it does try (without
examining the matlab source code) and duplicate the API of this function..

Regards
David

35 rue Gambetta                              +33 1 46 04 02 18 (Home)
92100 Boulogne-Billancourt FRANCE            +33 6 72 01 06 33 (Mob)