Testing for function handles

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options
Testing for function handles – Good morning, is there any preferred way to check whether a given parameter or variable contains a function handle? I find myself strcmp'ing...
On 09/11/2011 08:18, Dr. Alexander Klein wrote: > Good morning, > > is there any preferred way to check whether a given parameter or v...
On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Richard <r.crozier@...> wrote: > On 09/11/2011 08:18, Dr. Alexander Klein wrote: >> >> Go...
On 09/11/2011 10:32, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote: > On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Richard<r.crozier@...> wrote: >> On 09/11/201...
On 09/11/2011 11:15, Richard wrote: > On 09/11/2011 10:32, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote: >> On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Richard&l...
On 9-Nov-2011, Richard Crozier wrote: | | | On 09/11/2011 11:15, Richard wrote: | > On 09/11/2011 10:32, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote: |...
Am 09.11.2011 um 22:06 schrieb John W. Eaton: > Also, why is this thread here instead of the help list? John, sorry for choosing the w...
On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 10:06 PM, John W. Eaton <jwe@...> wrote: > On  9-Nov-2011, Richard Crozier wrote: > > | > | > | O...
On 9-Nov-2011, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote: | I could work on the implementation of a function to check for | function_handle. I would do somet...
On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 10:58 PM, John W. Eaton <jwe@...> wrote: > On  9-Nov-2011, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote: > > | I could work ...
Am 09.11.2011 um 11:32 schrieb Juan Pablo Carbajal: > I get > t = 1.0521 > for strcmp > t = 5.0083 > for isa It looks p...
On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Dr. Alexander Klein <Alexander.Klein@...> wrote: > Am 09.11.2011 um 11:32 schrieb Juan Pablo Carbajal:...
On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 9:18 AM, Dr. Alexander Klein <Alexander.Klein@...> wrote: > Good morning, > > is there any preferred way...
On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 9:51 AM, Juan Pablo Carbajal <carbajal@...> wrote: > On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 9:18 AM, Dr. Alexander Klein > &l...