Translations for 6.1

Rik-4
I think it would be fine to go ahead and start the translation process for the GUI strings.  I don't think there have been many additions since 5.1, but Torsten usually regenerates them.  Task is below.

--Rik

Call for translations

Completion Date:
  • Update language translation files (*.ts).
  • Create issue report on Savannah as a centralized location for uploading files.
  • Call for translations for GUI strings on [hidden email].

Re: Translations for 6.1

Torsten Lilge
On Sun, 2019-12-22 at 21:37 -0800, Rik wrote:

> I think it would be fine to go ahead and start the translation process
> for the GUI strings.  I don't think there have been many additions
> since 5.1, but Torsten usually regenerates them.  Task is below.
>
> --Rik
>
> Call for translations
> Completion Date:
> Update language translation files (*.ts).
> Create issue report on Savannah as a centralized location for
> uploading files.
> Call for translations for GUI strings on [hidden email].

I have updated the translation files for the stable branch. There are no
new text strings, only updated locations. I will update the translation
files for the default branch and issue the related issue report on
Savannah as soon as the stable branch is merged into default.

Best regards
Torsten