Tri mesh over 4 points

Mishal0488
Hi Guys

Referring to the attached image, I would like to develop a tri mesh enclosed
by 4 points which will be provided. Note that the points will vary and not
be standard points.

Is there any Octave function which can produce the required result?

Kind regards
Mishal Mohanlal
<https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373111/points.png>

Re: Tri mesh over 4 points

Carlo de Falco-2

> Il giorno 10 mar 2021, alle ore 08:04, Mishal0488 <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
> Hi Guys
>
> Referring to the attached image, I would like to develop a tri mesh enclosed
> by 4 points which will be provided. Note that the points will vary and not
> be standard points.
>
> Is there any Octave function which can produce the required result?

Is this what you are looking for ?

https://octave.org/doc/v6.2.0/Delaunay-Triangulation.html#Delaunay-Triangulation

c.

Re: Tri mesh over 4 points