Trying to plot matlab code on GNU octave

Trying to plot matlab code on GNU octave

Yousef Khan
">

Here is the matlab code my professor gave me. I am trying to create the graph for it on gnu octave - but I don't know how. Everytime I say plot val.m it opens an error, saying some random line number and value is undefined. I don't know why.

1564625039922blob.jpg (53K) Download Attachment

Re: Trying to plot matlab code on GNU octave

karl
If you don't give the exact error message, I doubt that anybody can help you.
Please include the code and the error message as text,not as image.

Maybe you could add:

Thanks for help