Unable to plot from Mac terminal

Sourish Bagchi
Hi,

Whenever I am trying to run a plot.m file from mac terminal, I am getting this below error.

fatal: caught signal segmentation fault: 11 -- stopping myself... segmentation fault: 11

Kindly can you help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Sourish

Re: Unable to plot from Mac terminal

marco atzeri-2
Am 03.04.2020 um 23:42 schrieb Sourish Bagchi:

> Hi,
>
> Whenever I am trying to run a plot.m file from mac terminal, I am
> getting this below error.
>
> fatal: caught signal segmentation fault: 11 -- stopping myself...
> segmentation fault: 11
>
> Kindly can you help me to resolve this issue.
>
> Regards,
> Sourish

May be you should at least report octave version, system and
commands that caused the segfault.

Regards
Marco