Unsubscribing from the Octave help mailing list

Unsubscribing from the Octave help mailing list

BGreen
Please, I would like to unsubscribe from getting mails

Best regards,
Somtochukwu Anene

Somtochukwu, please follow the instructions at this link to unsubscribe:
I am answering your request in a separate e-mail so as not to interrupt the "Command to save command history" thread.

- Brett Green

Re: Unsubscribing from the Octave help mailing list

Somtochukwu Anene
Got it, thanks!

Best regards,
Somtochukwu Anene