Updated es_ES translation

José Luis García Pallero
Hi all,

Attached I send the updated es_ES translation for the 4.0.0-rc3 version

Best regards

José Luis García Pallero
[hidden email]
(o<
/ / \
V_/_
Use Debian GNU/Linux and enjoy!

es_ES.ts.tar.gz (23K) Download Attachment

Re: Updated es_ES translation

tmacchant

Re: Updated es_ES translation

Rik-4
On 04/11/2015 05:05 PM, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:

> [...]

I committed the changeset here
(http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/ad1a2c03992b).

--Rik