Updated translation files: Call for translation

Updated translation files: Call for translation

Torsten-3
Dear translators,

Changeset http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/046ade63abc4
updates the translation files which are now containing new or updated
text strings resulting from the changes in the gui compared to the
stable version. Since we are planning to have a release candidate for
the new 4.2 version soon, a translation until Sep. 1st would be very
much appreciated.

Torsten

Re: Updated translation files: Call for translation

Andreas Weber-6
Am 19.08.2016 um 22:34 schrieb Torsten:
> Dear translators,

Sorry to ask but this is not obvious for me:
Have you sent this email only to the maintainers list or also to the
translators in libgui/languages/translators ?

-- Andy

Re: Updated translation files: Call for translation

Pantxo
Andreas Weber-6 wrote
Am 19.08.2016 um 22:34 schrieb Torsten:
> Dear translators,

Sorry to ask but this is not obvious for me:
Have you sent this email only to the maintainers list or also to the
translators in libgui/languages/translators ?

-- Andy
I pushed Ander Aurrekoetxea's update for Basque language here:
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/e748c6df991d

My name appears as the author because I made the patch and forgot to modify the name.
It was just to make it clear I am not the author.

Pantxo

Re: Updated translation files: Call for translation

Andreas Weber-6
Am 19.08.2016 um 22:34 schrieb Torsten:
> Dear translators,
> Changeset http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/046ade63abc4
> updates the translation files which are now containing new or updated
> text strings resulting from the changes in the gui compared to the
> stable version. Since we are planning to have a release candidate for
> the new 4.2 version soon, a translation until Sep. 1st would be very
> much appreciated.

Hi Torsten,
sorry if I ask again but have you also sent this email to the
translators in libgui/languages/translators? I doubt they monitor the
maintainers list.

Thank you, Andy