Want to know more

Ritam Bhattacharyya
Hello,
I am Ritam Bhattacharyya , a student of Computer Science at St. Xavier's College.
I would like to know more about how to contribute towards open source projects at GNU OCTAVE.

I have used octave for 7 months.

I want to know how I too can contribute to the open source culture.

Regards

Re: Want to know more

Ricardo
Hi,
I think the easiest way is to implement a missing function in octave
language. There are other things to do in C++. Take a look at
https://wiki.octave.org/Short_projects .

Welcome.

Ricardo.

> Hello,
> I am Ritam Bhattacharyya , a student of Computer Science at St. Xavier's
> College.
> I would like to know more about how to contribute towards open source
> projects at GNU OCTAVE.
>
> I have used octave for 7 months.
>
> I want to know how I too can contribute to the open source culture.
>
> Regards

Re: Want to know more

Doug Stewart-4

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 10:55 AM Ritam Bhattacharyya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
I am Ritam Bhattacharyya , a student of Computer Science at St. Xavier's College.
I would like to know more about how to contribute towards open source projects at GNU OCTAVE.

I have used octave for 7 months.

I want to know how I too can contribute to the open source culture.

Regards

Welcome to Octave.

start here:

Then come back here and we will help you.

--
DASCertificate for 206392