Welcome Kai Torben Ohlhus to the Savannah team

Welcome Kai Torben Ohlhus to the Savannah team

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2
This is an email to welcome Kai Torben Ohlhus to the Savannah team as
a core Octave developer. I think he is quite ready to be trusted with
the responsibilities that this entails.

Kai, you said that you wanted to be able to manage bugs and patches on
the Savannah tracker, and now you have permission to do so. However,
you also now have push access to the Savannah Mercurial repository.
You may use this privileged access, but do it carefully! Discuss your
patches before you push them. Think twice before you push.

Finally, have fun! I'm happy to see your involvement with GNU Octave.

- Jordi G. H.

Re: Welcome Kai Torben Ohlhus to the Savannah team

siko1056
Thank you very much Jordi for your warm welcoming words! =) And thank you all for the trust you put in me. I try to help and improve the one or other thing, so others can benefit from GNU/Octave as I did for almost two years now. For a good collaboration without messing up the repository!

Kai

Re: Welcome Kai Torben Ohlhus to the Savannah team

Mike Miller
On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 12:55:32 -0800, siko1056 wrote:
> Thank you very much Jordi for your warm welcoming words! =) And thank you all
> for the trust you put in me. I try to help and improve the one or other
> thing, so others can benefit from GNU/Octave as I did for almost two years
> now. For a good collaboration without messing up the repository!

Kai, welcome and keep up the good work!

PS: it's "GNU Octave" not "GNU/Octave" :)