What do use Octave for?

Mishal0488
Hi Guys

This is not a query regarding anything any issues I am having.

I am just interested to know what everyone uses Octave for?

My main uses are for:
• barge stability. Currently I am also developing a tool to assess the
stability when subjected to waves
• assessing dynamic systems
• Creating tools to assist in the design on certain structural components
• General usage to assist in speeding up design work

Re: What do use Octave for?

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2

Re: What do use Octave for?

GoSim
Control engineering
System identification
Non circular gear design

Re: What do use Octave for?

DigitalHermit
On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 3:11 AM Mishal0488 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am just interested to know what everyone uses Octave for?

Right now, muddling through an online econometrics class and using
Octave for regression analysis and some stats. Outside of this, I use
it for optimization and some automated reports.
--
"Don't be lazy. Do the thing. Do it properly."  - Simone Giertz