What is it that hinders you from creating a m-file compiler?

What is it that hinders you from creating a m-file compiler?

GoSim
I think many would like this function so I am wondering why you haven't
implemented it? Use the interpreter to create C-code and compile.

Re: What is it that hinders you from creating a m-file compiler?

Doug Stewart-4

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 6:26 PM GoSim <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think many would like this function so I am wondering why you haven't
implemented it? Use the interpreter to create C-code and compile.

One problem is that , a variable can change from a char to a double to a complex   etc. all in one function
so when you make the c++ code what type should it be.
DASCertificate for 206392

Re: What is it that hinders you from creating a m-file compiler?

GoSim
Some time ago I wrote two mails with pseudo code that I am 98% sure will
solve that. Are there any other obstacles?