What is source code for convert image to Grayscale and Seed Region Growing

What is source code for convert image to Grayscale and Seed Region Growing

Antonius Ronald W.D
Hello it's me again. I wanna ask. What is the source code octave for Convert
image to grayscale and do the Seed Region Growing Method. I already install
the image Package. Thank you :)

Re: What is source code for convert image to Grayscale and Seed Region Growing

BGreen

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 12:41 AM Antonius Ronald W.D <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello it's me again. I wanna ask. What is the source code octave for Convert
image to grayscale and do the Seed Region Growing Method. I already install
the image Package. Thank you :)

You can change the colormap to grayscale with

x = linspace(0,1,100)';
colormap([x,x,x])

Octave and MATLAB are often compatible, so for the seed region growing method, I would suggest trying these solutions from the MATLAB community: