Windows 10 compatibility

Michael Grad

Hi,

I am trying to determine if the software listed below are Windows 10 compatible.  I did not find the necessary information on your website.  Could you please advise if the software versions listed below are Windows 10 compatible?  Any insight you can share would be greatly appreciated.

GNU Octave 3

GNU Octave 4

Regards,

Mike Grad

Mike Grad  |  Data Analyst, Windows 10 Program

Aon Service Corporation |  Aon Technology | IT Platform Services

Chicago, IL

+1.224.558.7157

Re: Windows 10 compatibility

tmacchant
>I am trying to determine if the software listed below are Windows 10 compatible.  I did not find the necessary information on your website.  Could you please advise if the software versions listed below are Windows 10 compatible?  Any insight you can share would be greatly appreciated.

>GNU Octave 3
>GNU Octave 4

>Regards,
>Mike Grad

>Mike Grad  |  Data Analyst, Windows 10 Program
>Aon Service Corporation |  Aon Technology | IT Platform Services
>Chicago, IL
>+1.224.558.7157
>[hidden email]

Octave team have never stated that octave 3 and 4 is compatible to windows 10.
However, in my case, at least octave 4 binaries were worked fine on windows 10.

Please use it at your own risk!

Tatsuro