arduino scope program

Doug Stewart-4
[hidden email]
Has anyone tried to make a scope program in octave to plot the results of reading the analogue inputs?

DASCertificate for 206392

RE: arduino scope program

John Donoghue-3

Re: arduino scope program

edmund ronald
People have written programs Arduino side to to do fast sampling and encode the samples, send them down the com port. Try this maybe?

I don't know which host-side front ends actually work.

IMHO this would be a useful thing to have around in Octave, especially if it works on various platforms.

Edmund