basic implementation for isosurface, isocolors, isonormals

basic implementation for isosurface, isocolors, isonormals – Dear Octave maintainers, recently I made some preliminary implementation for isocolors, isonormals, isosurface for my own use which I would l...
On Mar 9, 2009, at 11:24 PM, Martin Helm wrote: > Dear Octave maintainers, > > recently I made some preliminary implementation for...
> On Mar 9, 2009, at 11:24 PM, Martin Helm wrote: > > Dear Octave maintainers, > > > > recently I made some preliminary im...
On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 05:34:29PM +0100, Martin Helm wrote: > in principle gnuplot can do it. But I cannot oversee how it fits into the octav...
On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 08:33:06PM +0100, dbateman@... wrote: > On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 05:34:29PM +0100, Martin Helm wrote: > > in pri...
> On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 08:33:06PM +0100, dbateman@... wrote: > > On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 05:34:29PM +0100, Martin Helm wrote: > &...
> Sorry for the late followup. > I changed the iso* functions and the helper functions a little bit > (avoiding assignments of the form...
Martin Helm wrote: >> Sorry for the late followup. >> I changed the iso* functions and the helper functions a little bit >> (...
David Bateman schrieb: > I don't think the hiding of the axis is a really major issue though I > also see some other artifacts that seem ...
Thomas Treichl wrote: > David Bateman schrieb: >> I don't think the hiding of the axis is a really major issue though I >> also...
David Bateman schrieb: > Thomas Treichl wrote: >> David Bateman schrieb: >>> I don't think the hiding of the axis is a really...
Thomas Treichl wrote: > David Bateman schrieb: >> Thomas Treichl wrote: >>> David Bateman schrieb: >>>> I don't ...
David Bateman schrieb: > Ok, well it was a little bit harder than I thought for a few reasons > > 1) gnuplot's depth order pm3d code ...
Thomas Treichl wrote: > David Bateman schrieb: >> Ok, well it was a little bit harder than I thought for a few reasons >> >&...
> Thomas Treichl wrote: > > David Bateman schrieb: > >> Ok, well it was a little bit harder than I thought for a few reasons ...
Martin Helm wrote: > First of all, > > thank you for your effort David. I can confirm the errors reported by Thomas. > To be prec...
David Bateman schrieb: > Martin Helm wrote: >> First of all, >> >> thank you for your effort David. I can confirm the err...
Thomas Treichl wrote: > David Bateman schrieb: >> Martin Helm wrote: >>> First of all, >>> >>> thank you ...
> Thomas Treichl wrote: > > David Bateman schrieb: > >> Martin Helm wrote: > >>> First of all, > >>>...
Martin Helm schrieb: >> Thomas Treichl wrote: >>> David Bateman schrieb: >>>> Martin Helm wrote: >>>>&g...
> David Bateman schrieb: > > Martin Helm wrote: > >> First of all, > >> > >> thank you for your effort Dav...
David Bateman wrote: > Thomas Treichl wrote: > >> David Bateman schrieb: >> >>> Thomas Treichl wrote: >>&g...