build failure for classdef

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

build failure for classdef

bpabbott
Administrator
John,

After the changeset below was pushed ...

        http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/a8f9eb92fa6e

I'm seeing the failure below.

making oct-conf.h from oct-conf.in.h
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:49: bad character: <
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:49: bad character: <
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:49: bad character: <
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:49: bad character: <
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:49: bad character: <
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:49: bad character: <
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:49: bad character: <
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:53: bad character: =
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:53: bad character: =
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:53: bad character: =
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:53: bad character: =
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:53: bad character: =
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:53: bad character: =
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:53: bad character: =
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:55: bad character: >
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:55: bad character: >
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:55: bad character: >
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:55: bad character: >
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:55: bad character: >
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:55: bad character: >
/Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:55: bad character: >
make[2]: *** [parse-tree/lex.cc] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

The lines of lex.ll are ...

  49 <<<<<<< local
  50 %x SCRIPT_FILE_BEGIN
  51 %x FUNCTION_FILE_BEGIN
  52 %x CLASSDEF_FILE_BEGIN
  53 =======
  54 %x INPUT_FILE_BEGIN
  55 >>>>>>> other

Ben


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: build failure for classdef

bpabbott
Administrator
On Mar 7, 2013, at 8:18 AM, Ben Abbott wrote:

> John,
>
> After the changeset below was pushed ...
>
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/a8f9eb92fa6e
>
> I'm seeing the failure below.
>
> making oct-conf.h from oct-conf.in.h
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:49: bad character: <
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:49: bad character: <
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:49: bad character: <
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:49: bad character: <
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:49: bad character: <
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:49: bad character: <
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:49: bad character: <
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:53: bad character: =
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:53: bad character: =
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:53: bad character: =
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:53: bad character: =
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:53: bad character: =
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:53: bad character: =
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:53: bad character: =
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:55: bad character: >
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:55: bad character: >
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:55: bad character: >
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:55: bad character: >
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:55: bad character: >
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:55: bad character: >
> /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/classdef/sources/libinterp/parse-tree/lex.ll:55: bad character: >
> make[2]: *** [parse-tree/lex.cc] Error 1
> make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> The lines of lex.ll are ...
>
>  49 <<<<<<< local
>  50 %x SCRIPT_FILE_BEGIN
>  51 %x FUNCTION_FILE_BEGIN
>  52 %x CLASSDEF_FILE_BEGIN
>  53 =======
>  54 %x INPUT_FILE_BEGIN
>  55 >>>>>>> other
>
> Ben

I can build the classdef branch today.  I pulled again, and ran bootstrap (I didn't bootstrap yesterday) before configure/make.

Ben