cmdOCtave working

Abbas Malik
I install octave 5.1.0 in my laptop the GUIOcatve interface working but when i searched the cmdOctave my search engine nothing find anything can you plz elaborate how cmdOcatve interface work

Re: cmdOCtave working

BGreen
Do you mean you can't find how to start the GUI? When I want to start Octave, I just start typing "Octave", not "cmdOctave". Two options come up, one ending in "(CLI)" and the other in "(GUI)".

- Brett Green