dependency tracking error?

Dmitri A. Sergatskov
I am started getting  error cunning config

config.status: creating config.h
config.status: error: in `/home/dima/src/octave/gcc_def':
config.status: error: Something went wrong bootstrapping makefile fragments
    for automatic dependency tracking.  Try re-running configure with the
    '--disable-dependency-tracking' option to at least be able to build
    the package (albeit without support for automatic dependency tracking).
See `config.log' for more details

I do not see anything obvious in config.log

Help?

Dmitri.

Re: dependency tracking error?

Dmitri A. Sergatskov
On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 12:17 PM Dmitri A. Sergatskov
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am started getting  error cunning config
>

> config.status: creating config.h
> config.status: executing depfiles commands
> config.status: error: in `/home/dima/src/octave/gcc_def':
> config.status: error: Something went wrong bootstrapping makefile fragments
>     for automatic dependency tracking.  Try re-running configure with the
>     '--disable-dependency-tracking' option to at least be able to build
>     the package (albeit without support for automatic dependency tracking).
> See `config.log' for more details
>
> I do not see anything obvious in config.log

It looks like it is working now, somehow  I managed to mess up "make".

Dmitri.