dynamic link not supported

SITI HAJAR A BAKAR
Hi all,
I am running octave 2.1.69 on Windows XP. What can I do if my version
of octave does not support dynamic linking i.e.
octave_config_info ("ENABLE_DYNAMIC_LINKING") returns false?
Thank you everyone

Regards,
Hajar

Re: dynamic link not supported

Arvid Rosén
On On, 2005-05-11, 01:27, SITI HAJAR A BAKAR skrev:
> Hi all,
> I am running octave 2.1.69 on Windows XP. What can I do if my version
> of octave does not support dynamic linking i.e.
> octave_config_info ("ENABLE_DYNAMIC_LINKING") returns false?
> Thank you everyone
>
> Regards,
> Hajar

Hi!
Have you compiled this version of octave yourself? You probably need to do
so if you want dynamic linking. When you configure octave just before
compiling you can enable dynamic linking by supplying the config script
with the option "--enable-dl". You probably also want "--enable-shared"
and "--disable-static" if I remember corectly.

Good luck!
Arvid