environment

Martec39
Hello,
I'm a new Octave user.
I'd like to know what is the most user-friendly environment to use Octave under
Windows XP.
I tried QToctave. It's not so bad, but is there something better?

Thanks a lot.

Martin

Re: environment

Michael Goffioul
There are some work in progress regarding this, but I guess
QtOctave is a good option at the moment. Another option
is OctaveDE.

Michael.